Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 22, 2010

Apartment with a view.

This is the view out of the back of my apartment. As you can see, I live in a very nice neighborhood with other very nice homes. I pay $230/month to share the apartment with Severine, who teaches Literature at the French school. She teaches the President of Ecuador's daughter.

There is a huge park just at the top of the hill. Many people enjoy mountain biking in this Metropolitan Park. I was headed for the park yesterday and it started raining. I did not have my umbrella with me. I will not let that happen, again.

I decided to take a taxi and find the Fellowship church, instead. I found it and I will go to church in two weeks. No church this Sunday, due to Census Day.

1 comment:

  1. Great picture of you on the square and your apartment looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete