Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 2, 2011

I am back in Quito and my psydenym of "Rosa"

After 19 days in the states, I got quite accustomed to English again. I see I am in for another period of adjustment to Spanish. I have wondered around town just taking it all in again with "new eyes." I know more this time and I plan to go away every one of my 8 remaining weekends. I want to get to the coast this weekend. I got to Quito just after midnight last night. The bed, at the hostel where I stayed, was hard as a rock. I switched to a hostel in the "La Mariscal" District of town. This is where most of the tourists go when they first arrive in Quito. I am planning to stay here until I move into my 2 bedroom apartment, sometime this week. I have 24 hour internet access at this hostel.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment